Divorce with Dignity
Let’s face it, divorce is hard, it sucks.
You may have feelings of grief, anger, fear, loneliness, resentment, and abandonment. These are all normal. You may go through all of these feelings in an hour, a day, for months or years.
You are faced with an avalanche of emotions and expected to make some of the biggest and most difficult decisions of your life.
These big decisions are often made out of anger, fear, or exhaustion resulting in poor choices. Many women cave in due to intimidation and don’t want to be the bad guy.
My coaching provides emotional and practical support for those who are planning for divorce or rebuilding a life after divorce.
Some women use their lawyer for emotional support. Using your lawyer as your sounding board will cost you big money quickly and that’s not their expertise.
Family and friends want to be supportive but their well-meaning opinions can be biased and emotional too. This may bring comfort, but rarely balanced advice.
When I went through my 3-year divorce I used a coach and I learned a lot about what to do and not do.
Going through my divorce, I would meet people who would say they were “sorry to hear that”, but yet others told me “congratulations”. What do you mean congratulations!?
I needed to feel sad and broken. I needed to be angry. I needed to process this pain. I wasn’t ready to congratulate myself. I was a victim of this man. But wait, didn’t I know this was coming? Didn’t I see red flags? Didn’t I choose to not make a choice and wait for a miracle? The answers are all yes.
Even through all of the negative emotions I began to see the need to process all of these feelings.
Within this difficult experience I learned a lot about who I was. I began to reclaim the person I had forgotten was buried inside.
I found I was resilient. I developed courage once again in life. I began to feel worthy again. I had synchronicities happen and I asked God for help. I became humbled. I felt the pain and worked my way back to life of meaning and purpose.
How can I help you?
- Getting out of victimhood and into recovery mode
- Planning your future and next steps to start the journey
- Design-a-life after divorce. The divorce Make-over (See Image services)
- A coach to keep you accountable and on track with your life
- Acceptance and letting go of the unfixable
- How to avoid emotional pitfalls. Conducting yourself during divorce
- Weighing your options and understanding what to ask
- Staying strong through intimidation-keeping your emotions in check
- A trusted confidant to help you through the grief, loneliness and fear
- Communication with spouse and children
Complimentary 30-minute phone conversation to get acquainted with each other.
How does it work?
If we agree to work together I will send you a coaching agreement and invoice for our session package.
I have 3 packages to choose from. Minimum of 4 coaching sessions
Best results are a package of 3 months
You will receive a questionnaire to fill out before our first session.
- Identify the important challenges or transition
- Manage your stress and energy level
- Identify your values, beliefs, and needs
- Establish goals and vision
- Create an action plan for your future
- Keep you accountable during process
- Email support throughout coaching
Are you ready to divorce with dignity and reclaim your life?
Click here to book your 30-minute get acquainted call with me.